Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Re-evaluation: galleries, art work, etc



This is the time of year I look back and see what I can do better.

99.9% of my work is sold through galleries. My goal is to find galleries and stay with them! But sometimes it just doesn't work out. I sent Exit Letters to 2 galleries last week. And I've had a request to send a painting on approval to another gallery that I would like to be in. Wish me luck on that.

I look at what paintings the galleries have and how long they've had them. Ugh! Some have been hanging too long. Time to get old work back and send new. What paintings flew off the wall and why?

How is my communication with my galleries? Needs improvement!

Of course the most important thing is to paint Great work and the rest will take care of itself (That's my theory anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment